Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentines Day Showcase and Me!

Love (Two red hearts)At the beginning of February Melissa from Sew Bitter Sweet Designs will be hosting a Valentines Day Showcase. Between Feb 1st and Valentines Day a bunch of bloggers will be sharing patterns and tutorial for different Valentines Day Projects. And guess who kicks the Showcase off? That's right lil ole me! Since I am in full V-Day mode right now I promise to have something awesome to share with you.



Here's a list of all the bloggers Melissa has lined up

February 1st – Sharon from Craizee Corners
February 2nd – Connie from Quilting by the River
February 3rd – Vicki from Sassy Blog
February 6th – Kris from I don’t have a problem, I have a well-rounded fabric stash!
February 7th – Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs
February 8th – Debbe from Pieces to Love
February 9th – Lyanna from Purple Panda Quilts
February 10th – Jenna from SewHappyGeek
February 13th – Lisa – future food and craft blogger
February 14th – Michele from
Quilting Gallery

So mark your calendar and be sure to join me on February 1st for a fun V-day tute!

2 comments:

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)